Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the next release being held?
Our Spring 2019 Release will kick-off in February. Your Entourage level will determine when the store opens for you, and those dates are as follows:
Entourage 12: Tuesday, February 5th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 6: Thursday, February 7th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 3: Thursday, February 11th at 10 AM PST
2. How do I login to my account?
Please click on Current Release and login with your username and password.
3. Why can I not login from my iPhone?
Go into Settings
Scroll down and click on Safari
Scroll down to "Block Cookies"
Make sure it is checked either "Allow from Websites I Visit" or "Always Allow"
4. I can't remember my password. How can I retreive it?
Please click here to have your password sent to your email address on account. Make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email. As always, if you need additional help, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575 and we will happily reset your password for you.
Purchasing from Your Allocation
5. How do I get my hands on the magnum format of the release wines?
Our magnums are offered on a first-come, first-served basis when the release opens, so we recommend logging in as soon as you can if you want large formats!
6. I didn't get all the Epoch I need! How do I wish for more wine?
After completing your order, follow the link provided on the "Order Receipt" page.
You can also let us know of any special requests you have in the "Order Notes" section before you checkout of the online store.
One more options is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request!
7. I need to make some changes to my order; how do I do that?
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any requests to change your order.
8. Why are there no Entourage Release Prices?
Due to a very small vintage and an extremely limited amount of wines this fall, we cannot offer Entourage Release Prices.
Shipping and Pickup Options on Allocation
9. When can I pickup my wine from the Tasting Room?
If you plan to pick up your wine, save the date for our Spring 2019 Pickup Party! We are offering two parties to choose from (both parties will be identical): Saturday, April 6th or Sunday, April 7th. More delicious details are coming soon, but if you plan on joining us, you can email Becky now. If you aren't able to attend, we can hold your order for you to pick up some time between April 8th and the end of the summer.
10. When is the pickup party?
We are offering two parties to choose from (both parties will be identical): Saturday, April 6th or Sunday, April 7th. If you aren't able to attend, we can hold your order for you to pick up some time between April 8th and the end of the summer.
11. If I choose to ship, when will my Spring 2019 order be sent to me?
Out-of-state orders will ship on Monday, April 1st, and California orders will ship on Tuesday, April 2nd, unless otherwise requested. Those with orders shipping to "Hot States" (AZ, TX, FL, GA) will be shipping on Monday, March 25th.
12. How do I choose to pickup my order in the Tasting Room?
In your Shopping Cart, please select CA as your shipping state, then Proceed to Checkout.
On the following page, select "In-Person Pickup between 4/6 and 9/1". You can even indicate in your order notes if you have a specific date in mind!
13. What if I live in a state where Epoch cannot be shipped?
While we attempt to hold licensing in all possible states, unfortunately, there are still a few in which we are unable to ship. If you reside in a state where we do not presently ship, please be sure to choose "CA" as your "Shipping" state in your shopping cart so it will allow you to proceed to checkout. Below is a brief overview of your options:
- Ship to a friend, associate, or family member located in a state where we presently ship.
- Choose "Pickup" and leave us a note explaining your situation. Once the release comes to a close, we will follow up to explain next steps and options.
14. How do I choose a specific carrier to deliver my wine?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select the level of shipping that you prefer: Ground, 2nd Day Air, or Overnight. We no loner use GSO, but if you have a particular preference towards GSO, please let us know directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our default carrier is UPS. Please indicate in your order notes if you would prefer to use a certain carrier (for example, FedEx).
15. I have purchased at least six (6) 750mL bottles and qualify for inclusive ground shipping on these 750mL bottles (inclusive ground shipping does not apply to magnums unless you are E12 or Elite), but would like to expedite my order. How do I do this?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select "Ground" as your shipping option. NOTE: the inclusive shipping will not be reflected in this section. Please look at your Order Summary to confirm the shipping cost you will be charged.
Next, indicate in your order notes the level of shipping that you prefer. We will manually charge you for the additional shipping fees. You will only need to pay for the difference between the inclusive ground shipping and the expedited shipping method you choose.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575!