Frequently Asked Questions
1. What release is currently underway?
Our Spring 2021 Release is currently underway! Our tiered Entourage Allocation for this release opens as follows:
Entourage 12: Tuesday, February 9th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 6: Thursday, February 11th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 3: Monday, February 15th at 10 AM PST
Our Spring 2021 Release will close at midnight on Thursday, February 18th!
2. How do I login to my account?
Please click on Current Release and login with your username and password.
3. Why is the Continue Review button greyed out? I can't go to the next page to complete my order...
Unfortunately, this seems to be a bug with our point-of-sale technology. The checkout process sometimes has glitches like this if you are not using the Google Chrome browser. Once you are in the Chrome browser, our website and online shopping functions should work correctly. If you are still having issues, however, please don't hesitate to call us at 805.237.7575, so we can walk you through the process or handle the transaction on your behalf over the phone. So sorry for the inconvenience!
4. Why can I not login from my iPhone?
Go into Settings
Scroll down and click on Safari
Scroll down to "Block Cookies"
Make sure it is checked either "Allow from Websites I Visit" or "Always Allow"
5. I can't remember my password. How can I retrieve it?
Please click here to have your password sent to the email address on your account. Make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email. As always, if you need additional help, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575, and we will happily reset your password for you.
Purchasing from Your Allocation
6. How do I get my hands on the magnum format of the release wines?
We are trying something new this year and saving red magnums for our holiday release. However, per usual, our Spring 2021 Release will still feature our 2020 Rosé magnums, and these will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are interested in acquiring some Epoch red magnums now, please give us a call at 805.237.7575, and we will dig around in our cellar to see what we can find for you! Ü
7. I didn't get all the Epoch I need! How do I wish for more wine?
After completing your order, please follow the wish list link provided on the "Order Receipt" page.
You can also let us know of any special requests in the "Order Notes" section before you check out of the online store.
If all else fails, you can always email us at email@example.com with your request!
8. I need to make some changes to my order; how do I do that?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your order.
Shipping and Pickup Options on Allocation
9. What if I live in a state where Epoch cannot be shipped?
While we attempt to hold licensing in all states, unfortunately, there are still a few states to which we are unable to ship. If you live in one of these states, please be sure to choose "CA" as your "Shipping" state in your shopping cart, so it will allow you to proceed to checkout (you will not be able to move on to the next screen otherwise). Once you have followed this step, you have two options on how to proceed:
- Ship to a friend, associate, or family member located in a state where we can currently ship.
- Choose "Pickup" and leave us a note explaining your situation. Once the release comes to a close, we will follow up to go through options and next steps.
10. How do I choose a specific carrier to deliver my wine?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select the level of shipping that you prefer: UPS Ground, UPS 2-Day, UPS Priority Overnight, FedEx Ground, or FedEx 2-Day. We no longer use GSO, but if you have a particular preference towards GSO, please let us know by reaching out directly at email@example.com.
Our default carrier is UPS Ground. Please indicate in your order notes if you would prefer to use a certain carrier.
11. I am an Entourage Member and have purchased at least six (6) 750mL bottles and qualify for inclusive ground shipping on these 750mL bottles (inclusive ground shipping does not apply to magnums unless you are E12 or Elite). Now I would like to expedite my order. How do I do this?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select "Ground" as your shipping option. NOTE: the inclusive shipping will not be reflected in this section. Please look at your Order Summary to confirm the shipping costs you will be charged.
Next, indicate in your order notes the level of shipping that you would prefer. We will manually charge you for the additional shipping fees. You will only need to pay for the difference between the inclusive ground shipping and the expedited shipping method you choose.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575!