Frequently Asked Questions
1. What release is currently underway?
Our first ever York Mountain 2021 Offering is currently underway! Our tiered Entourage offering for this release opens as follows:
Entourage 12: Tuesday, May 4th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 6: Wednesday, May 5th at 10 AM PST
Entourage 3: Thursday, May 6th at 10 AM PST
Our York Mountain 2021 Offering will close at midnight on Sunday, May 16th!
2. How do I login to my account?
Please click on Current Release and login with your username and password.
3. Why is the Continue Review button greyed out? I can't go to the next page to complete my order...
Unfortunately, this seems to be a bug with our point-of-sale technology. The checkout process sometimes has glitches like this if you are not using the Google Chrome browser. Once you are in the Chrome browser, our website and online shopping functions should work correctly. If you are still having issues, however, please don't hesitate to call us at 805.237.7575, so we can walk you through the process or handle the transaction on your behalf over the phone. So sorry for the inconvenience!
4. Why can I not login from my iPhone?
Go into Settings
Scroll down and click on Safari
Scroll down to "Block Cookies"
Make sure it is checked either "Allow from Websites I Visit" or "Always Allow"
5. I can't remember my password. How can I retrieve it?
Please click here to have your password sent to the email address on your account. Make sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the email. As always, if you need additional help, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575, and we will happily reset your password for you.
Purchasing from Your Allocation
6. I didn't get all the Epoch I need! How do I wish for more wine?
You can also let us know of any special requests in the "Order Notes" section before you check out of the online store.
If all else fails, you can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request!
7. I need to make some changes to my order; how do I do that?
Please email us at email@example.com if you need to change your order.
Shipping and Pickup Options on Offering
8. What if I live in a state where Epoch cannot be shipped?
While we attempt to hold licensing in all states, unfortunately, there are still a few states to which we are unable to ship. If you live in one of these states, please be sure to choose "CA" as your "Shipping" state in your shopping cart, so it will allow you to proceed to checkout (you will not be able to move on to the next screen otherwise). Once you have followed this step, you have two options on how to proceed:
- Ship to a friend, associate, or family member located in a state where we can currently ship.
- Choose "Pickup" and leave us a note explaining your situation. Once the release comes to a close, we will follow up to go through options and next steps.
9. How do I choose a specific carrier to deliver my wine?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select the level of shipping that you prefer: UPS Ground, UPS 2-Day, UPS Priority Overnight, FedEx Ground, or FedEx 2-Day. We no longer use GSO, but if you have a particular preference towards GSO, please let us know by reaching out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our default carrier is UPS Ground. Please indicate in your order notes if you would prefer to use a certain carrier.
10. I am an Entourage Member and have purchased at least six (6) 750mL bottles and qualify for inclusive ground shipping on these 750mL bottles (inclusive ground shipping does not apply to magnums unless you are E12 or Elite). Now I would like to expedite my order. How do I do this?
On the Billing & Shipping page, please select "Ground" as your shipping option. NOTE: the inclusive shipping will not be reflected in this section. Please look at your Order Summary to confirm the shipping costs you will be charged.
Next, indicate in your order notes the level of shipping that you would prefer. We will manually charge you for the additional shipping fees. You will only need to pay for the difference between the inclusive ground shipping and the expedited shipping method you choose.
11. When in my shopping cart, I’m trying to hit update to make the quantity to 0. But it keeps auto populating the amount to 1. How do I update a wine to 0?
Oops! So, to take a wine off of the cart, look towards the left, directly under the wine name where it says “Remove” on the little black button. Hit Remove and it will completely take that blend out of your cart, essentially making the quantity to 0.
12. How do I choose to pick-up in the tasting room?
Pick-up will be an option during the check-out process. Your York Mountain wines will be available for pick-up as early as Friday, May 14, 2021. We kindly ask that you give us at least 24-hour notice before arriving to pick-up your wines.
12. I am on the Mailing List, why can’t I get access to the York Mountain Release wines?
This special offering is only available to active Entourage 3, Entourage 6, and Entourage 12 members. If you really want to get your hands on some York Mountain wines, we would need to upgrade you to one of these membership levels.
13. Can I add other wines to my York Mountain Release order?
The online store is still open for all regular Epoch wine purchases, feel free to add any other wines to your order. Remember 6 bottles or more gets you complimentary shipping. :)
14. When do you ship the wine?
We will be shipping out these wines in two rounds:
Round 1: For all out-of-state members, their wine will be shipped on Monday, May 10th. For all California members, their wine will be shipped on Tuesday, May 11th.
Round 2: For all out-of-state members, their wine will be shipped on Monday, May 17th. For all California members, their wine will be shipped on Tuesday, May 18th.
We can always delay the shipment until a later date. Please contact our shipping and orders department at email@example.com
If you have any additional questions, please call the Tasting Room at 805.237.7575!